I am passionate about what I do and have a desire to always learn more about design and internet technology. I developed this site to be a resource of information about me as a Graphic Designer and overall Marketing Professional. Whether you're interested in hiring me for Graphic Design, Internet Marketing and/or SEO, the information you find on this site should help you get a good feel for my background and qualifications.
I have over ten years experience as an in-house Graphic Designer and Marketing Professional. I have worked with advertising agencies, on marketing teams, with printing companies and completed many freelance projects. The core of my education and experience was acquired in the Chicago area, where I received my Associates Degree in Computerized Graphic Design. Worked as an Intern with IBD Creative, then gained another six years experience as an in-house designer for New Life Printing & Media. In 2009 I moved to the Phoenix area to continue my career. I am currently the Marketing Coordinator at Covid, an audio visual connectivity product manufacturer in Tempe, Arizona. The main focus of my career path has been Graphic Design, while in more recent years have combined my talent to branch off into other related fields including Internet Marketing and SEO.
The main objective is to get the message across to the target market, while offering an easy-to-use design that reflects the clients style and needs. Listening to the client is always important. Discovering their objectives helps me design a solution that fits their needs. It's my job to communicate visually their message, while finding the best means possible to accomplish this goal.
Technical Software Skills
• Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop • Illustrator • Indesign • Dreamweaver with HTML/CSS • Acrobat • Some Flash Experience
• Quark Express
Internet Marketing & SEO
• Google Products: Adwords • Adsense • Webmaster Tools • Analytics
• Campaigner Email Marketing • Bing/Yahoo Tool Box
• Advanced knowledge of how search engines crawl the web and index website pages
• Proficient in proper on-page and off-page techniques that help produce search engine results
• Microsoft: Word • Excel • Power Point
• Currently learning to use Joomla
• Advanced knowledge of Godaddy products and hosting / domain management
• Some experience setting up MySQL databases for hosting add-ons/CMS
• Proficient on both Mac and PC operating systems